Based in Scotland
22 December, 2011
DescriptionGlitch Tank is a digital board game in which two players control tanks and try to destroy each other by playing randomised action cards.
HistoryGlitch Tank was developed as part of Kompendium, an album of small 2-player games (and is available for free on PC and Mac as part of that). But it turned out to be a much better fit for a touch-screen, so it was developed into a standalone game adding AI, different modes, and a variety of rare events and map features.
- Fast-paced random matches.
- Real-time and turn-based modes.
- 2-player and AI modes.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Glitch Tank. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
Glitch Tank has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "glitch tank may be my favorite game on the ipad."
- Anna Anthropy, AUNTIE PIXELANTE
- "taking part in a game of Glitch Tank can feel like going for a ride on carnival bumper cars that have had their controls wired together by anarchists."
- Edge Staff, Edge Online
- "Glitch Tank also sports chiptune sound design that will ignite the nostalgia engines of anyone who grew up on the Atari 2600. But it operates on the kind of clever, up-to-date blueprint that really shows how far games have come since the wood-grained box launched a revolution across the world."
- Evan Narcisse, Kotaku
- "fast-paced old-school fun in short blasts of two-player action."
- keith, iPad Board Games
- "Le gameplay de Glitch Tank est finalement un pur produit de Michael Brough : des contrôles extrêmement simple dont les combinaisons et l’effet sur le système font émerger une complexité à la limite du jeu d’échec."
- Apostrophe, Game Side Story
About Michael Brough
More information on Michael Brough, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Glitch Tank Credits